Friday, July 27, 2018

Blogs and Me

Just decided to write a new blog in English. The content of this blog not decided yet. But what ever things happens to my life, where ever I go will be plan to post to this blog. And also I want to share my knowledge with the world. 

According to my memory I have around 10 years of experience about blogging. But all of them are Sinhala blogs.  There was an era that blogs were very popular within us. That is a another wave. Its fade away. So many years passed and now there are very limited bloggers are exist. Most of others were become v-loggers (Video + Blog). YouTube became popular media for express Ideas. Most of v-loggers earns from it more than typical blogs. I also tried that. but unfortunately I have no time to waste something like video editing. So I decided to fall back and start a new blog. 

When I was start my first blog my purpose was become popular and collect so many hits. Now i am little bit mature and i do not need hits. Now I just want to give something to world. Something anything to make some one's life better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment